2ND DECEMBER 2020 - restrictions at league matches - https://www.durhamfa.com/news/2020/dec/02/updated-covid-19-guidance-issued-for-non-elite-football-in-england-after-lockdown
1. Entrance and exit is via the main vehicle access gate. All other gates will be locked.
2. DO NOT park in front of the gated entrance to the dirt track leading up to the pitches from the small car park - access is required in case of an emergency.
3. All managers/coaches/referees/parents/carers/any spectator or visitor HOME and AWAY teams – Must use the NHS track and trace QR code to sign into and out of Watergate pitches for NHS track and trace purposes.
4. Only 1 parent/carer per player are allowed at the venue - this is to assist the club with its ability to manager social distancing on site when a number of matches are occurring and overlapping.
5. 2m Social distancing is in place at all times. Don't be offended or rude, if a club official or manager politely asks you to move 2m apart. As a club, we will not tolerate abuse or physical threats to our referees/managers/coaches/parents/carers/players EVER.
6. No dogs (except guide dogs) are allowed at the Watergate venue.
7. No warming up on any of the pitches. Warms up must only occur in the designated warm up areas. We have attached a layout of the pitches above and once in the ground teams must meet at the designated area to warm up. You must remain in this area until the pitches are cleared of any previous games. This will not be “managed” by club officials, but we expect that WFYFC managers can supervise and run this themselves.
8. Teams must only arrive 20 minutes prior to kick off. The exception is managers whose game is first on a pitch that day and the full pitch needs to be setup (Goals, Corner flags, Respect barriers, Bins) – this should be no more than 45 mins before their game as there may be other games going on already. This is to limit the amount of people gathering at Watergate when they don’t need to be there - helping social distancing to be possible.
9. Once the match has finished, players/parents/managers/spectators must leave the pitches as soon as possible.
10. Changes to referees’ fees – All Watergate homes games referee fees will be paid directly to the referees after the match. No cash to be handed to Referees.
11. The clubhouse will be opened for toilets only, but visitors must follow the social distancing rules and use the hand sanitiser provided. All changing rooms are locked. Players and referees should arrive changed. Managers – if you see something not correct (e.g. no sanitiser – please rectify!)
12. Watergate café will be serving refreshments but there are restrictions will be in place.
The FA have released Important guidance on administering First Aid in Football During the COVID-19 Pandemic. The link below contains 5 short videos which demonstrate the changes that should be followed.